MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION PAGE
In order to enrol in the Old Dartmothians' Association you must be able to fulfil one of the following criteria.
1. Have been born in Dartmouth, or parents resident in Dartmouth at time of birth.
2. Either parent was born in Dartmouth.
3. Be invited to become a member, having resided in the town for at least ten years.
UNDERSTANDING THE AIMS OF THE ASSOCIATION
• Renew old friendships and acquaintances of Dartmothians who revisit the scene of their youth particularly during the Annual Royal Regatta in August.
• Keep Old Dartmothians in touch with each other and with current events in the town.
• Advance the welfare of the home town.
• Care for the old folk of the town.
• Maintain an interest in the educational welfare of the young.
• Encourage Dartmouth sporting traditions
If you require further information, please contact
Secretary: Richard Rendle. MBE.
7, Ferndale. Dartmouth. TQ6 9QU.